The Concord Together Business Fund is a short-term disaster relief grant program which will further charitable purposes by providing emergency funding to small businesses in Concord distressed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligibility and Funding Criteria:
- Small businesses located in Concord, Massachusetts, which are distressed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic disaster and which, without intervention, would be unable to remain in the area are eligible to apply for funding. Grants are available in amounts up to $5,000.
- Funds may be used toward the following:
- Physical reconfiguration for store fronts to comply with COVID-19 guideline requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Rent abatement
- Other operational support, ie. regular workforce payroll, utilities, improving e-commerce capabilities
- Nonprofit organizations are otherwise served by the Community Chest and are not eligible to participate in this program. Nonprofit grant program information is located here.
Submission and Grant Reporting Requirements:
- Submission of prior 12-month revenue and expense statement;
- Proposed budget specifying how grant funds will be used;
- Submission of historical Business Information
- Submission of a post- grant report linked here to include a one-page update 6 months following grant award or once funds are expended. Includes financial report. (A pdf of the grant report form for you planning purposes can be found here.)
This Concord Together Business Fund – PDF form contains a blank Grant Application form for your planning purposes.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Any questions regarding the application process, please contact Jennifer Ubaldino at firstname.lastname@example.org.