Concord Together has partnered with the Concord-Carlisle Community Chest to create the Concord Together Business Fund. This fund will go directly to small businesses to help with urgent needs.
Funds will be distributed in the form of grants. The grant program is managed by the Concord-Carlisle Community Chest. A grant committee will read and review each application and follow up with any further questions and to award applicants.
Eligibility and Criteria:
- A business located in Concord, Massachusetts
- Funds may be used toward the following but are not limited to:
- Physical reconfiguration for store fronts to comply with COVID-19 guideline requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Development of ecommerce capabilities
- Marketing and advertising support
- Rent abatement
- Other operational support
- Nonprofit organizations not eligible
This Concord Together Business Fund – PDF form contains a blank Grant Application form for your planning purposes.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Any questions regarding the application process, please contact Jennifer Ubaldino at email@example.com.