Thank you for your interest in supporting the Concord-Carlisle Community Chest.
We offer several options for your giving.
Cash, Check, Credit Card
Make gifts of cash or check payable to:
Concord-Carlisle Community Chest
19 Main Street, Suite 2
Concord, MA 01742
Gifts can be transferred via cash wire transfer to the Community Chest. Please notify our office in advance of your intent to wire funds. For more information, please email Jennifer Ubaldino or call 978-369-5250.
Gifts of Securities
- The Community Chest is able to accept gifts of stock or bonds, which may lead to tax benefits for a donor who holds appreciated assets. We recommend that you contact your tax advisor to better understand the benefits.
- Contact your broker to electronically transfer stock to the Community Chest’s broker, whose information follows:
Community Chest Account #45224082
Tax ID #04-2157042
- Please contact the office at 978-369-5250 to notify us of any pending transfer of stocks or bonds to ensure that we accurately identify, allocate, and acknowledge your gift.
IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)
- If you are 70½ or older you can make tax-free contributions from a Traditional IRA, or inherited Traditional IRA, directly to qualified non-profit organizations, totaling up to $100,000 per tax year.
- Keeping your IRA distribution out of your adjusted gross income (AGI) may save you taxes — please consult professional advisors about your particular situation.
- Checks should be payable directly to the Concord-Carlisle Community Chest.
Donor Advised Fund
Recommend a grant from your Donor-Advised Fund (DAF). Contact your fund administrator to request a distribution.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. By taking advantage of your matching gift benefit, you may be able to increase or even double the amount of your gift. Be sure to ask your employer if they will match your gift to the Community Chest.