The Community Chest believes in “neighbors helping neighbors.” Giving locally is one of the best ways to help your community thrive and grow stronger for the benefit of all.
Giving can come in many forms:
- Personal contributions to our Annual Campaign
- Targeted Giving through our Special Interest Funds.
- A planned or estate gift to the Concord-Carlisle Community Chest is a wise investment in your community.
- Sponsorship by local businesses of our annual events.
- Volunteering on our committees, on our board, in our office, and at our annual events.
An average of 1,200 Concord and Carlisle residents donate each year to the Chest.
Your gift of any amount of time, talent, or treasure can make a difference.
The Giving Tree represents the Community Chest ~ strengthening the roots of our community for over 70 years.