The 9th annual Women in Philanthropy Luncheon was held on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at the Concord Country Club. 170 guests joined together for a lovely day of conversation and education about the need in our community and the impact of our local nonprofit organizations. A panel, moderated by Chest Board Member Chris Economos, featured
- Jacquelin Apsler, Domestic Violence Services Network
- Mary Beilman, First Connections
- Deborah Garfield, The Eliot Center
- David Klein, Carlisle Council on Aging
- Bonny Wilbur, Town of Concord Human Services
and highlighted the often hidden needs in our towns and beyond, and how our community can come together to make a difference.
The 2019 Women in Philanthropy Luncheon was made possible by the following generous business supporters: