84 teams participated in our first Community Quest on the weekend of April 30-May 2, completing scavenger hunts and fun challenges around town, all while supporting our community!
We loved seeing the creativity in the pictures submitted – from Daniel Chester French to Chester the Cheetah, reflections in windows, so many funny signs, and the tourists must have been out and about as the winning team for challenge #10 found 29 license plates!
Congrats to all of the winners and participants and THANK YOU for your support!
Also a big thank you to Blue Dry Goods, Brine Sporting Goods, Comella’s, The Concord Bookshop, Discovery Museum, The Dotted i, Joy Street Life + Home, Karma, Reasons to be Cheerful, Revolutionary Concord, Saltbox, and Sorrento’s for providing prizes, and to Farfalle for offering dinner!
Join us for a fun, family Spring event the weekend of April 30-May 2, 2021!
We typically gather in the spring for an indoor gala or fundraising event, but this year continues to push us to try new things. We are excited to have a community event – a Community Quest! – where family members of all ages can join!
It’s a weekend of scavenger hunts, challenges, and chances to win great prizes from local businesses all in support of the Concord and Carlisle community. 100% of ticket sales are directed to local nonprofit human services organizations serving our neighbors most in need.
Ticket price is $100 per team and includes 1 entry into the raffle. Additional raffle entries can be purchased for $10 each. Challenges and instructions will be emailed to you on April 29. Get ready to have some fun while supporting your community!
- There is no set number, or age limit, for team members. This is a family-friendly event for all ages and a family unit or a small group of friends would work great.
- The challenges can be completed at any time during the weekend, and some will likely require a car (or bike)
- There are 10 challenges of which all are encouraged (and fun!), but are optional.
- Everyone is entered into the raffle regardless of finishing challenges, but there are 4 challenges with bonus prizes up for grabs that require photo submission. Prizes will be announced on May 5.
- Prizes available from:
Blue Dry Goods (value $100)
Brine Sporting Goods (value $94)
Comella’s (value $50)
The Concord Bookshop (value $99)
The Dotted i (value $45)
Discovery Museum (value $62)
Joy Street Life + Home (value $108)
Karma (value $115)
Reasons to be Cheerful (value $20)
Revolutionary Concord (value $100)
Saltbox (value $100)
Sorrento’s (value $30)
- Treat yourself and purchase an optional family dinner of baked ziti (gluten free pasta available), salad, bread, and dessert for $40 from Farfalle for Sunday, May 2.