Register today for our COVID Style Chest Event featuring Charlotte Whitmore from the Innocence Program.
Join us on Thursday, October 22 from 5:30-7:00 pm to hear Concord resident, attorney Charlotte Whitmore, speak about the causes of wrongful convictions and her efforts to remedy these injustices through her work at the Boston College Innocence Program.
Charlotte will be joined by one of her former clients, Eugene Gilyard, who spent 15 years incarcerated on a life sentence for a murder he did not commit. Charlotte and Eugene will describe the lengthy road to proving Eugene’s innocence, and what Eugene’s life has been like since he was exonerated and released from prison.
Community Chest Board Member, attorney Kristen V. Tyson, will shed light on issues of injustice locally and the many organizations in our community who work to support the human service needs in our towns.
- This is a NEW FORMAT for our fall event, in lieu of our annual in-person Luncheon. All are welcome!
- We encourage you to gather (safely!) to enjoy this presentation, in your backyard or around your firepit.
- Ticket options are below and include various “wine & cheese” baskets from West Concord Wine and Spirits for those that choose to gather at your homes. Please remain socially distant and follow all COVID safety guidelines. The deadline for purchasing tickets with baskets is Monday, October 19.
- SOLD OUT – Host a “Table” for 8 (basket includes 3 bottles of wine and a large serving of cheese and crackers)
- SOLD OUT – Host a “Half Table” for 4 (basket includes 2 bottles of wine and a medium serving of cheese and crackers)
- SOLD OUT – Host a Couples Night In for 2 (basket includes 1 bottle of wine and a small serving of cheese and crackers)
- AVAILABLE! – View Only (access to zoom webinar presentation)
- The presentation will be held via zoom webinar from 6:00-7:00 pm. A link to the webinar will be sent following registration. If you are unable to view the webinar at that time, we can send you a recording following the event.
Click here to register!
Thank you to our generous business community for supporting this event.